Now Hiring Penetration Testers
Job Title – Penetration Tester (All Experience Levels)
Shorebreak Security is seeking a highly motivated IT Security professional with demonstrated experience in Network and Web Application penetration testing to conduct engagements for our commercial and Federal Government customers. You will work in our state of the art; secure facility in Melbourne (Viera), FL, although on-site will be frequently performed in locations throughout the United States.
For an idea of we we expect, please read this.
- Conduct security assessments of customer networks; validate and exploit security related findings.
- Clearly communicate vulnerability details and risk to customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to independently apply testing methods against a wide variety of targets including: Web Applications, databases, wireless networks, conducting social engineering attacks against customer user base, SCADA/ICS, routing infrastructure, VPN, Cloud, and more.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of networking and operating systems.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently and to think outside the box – “hacker” mentality.
- Proficiency with common security tools; nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Burp, Zap, CAIN, Linux Kali, etc.
- Degrees and certifications are a bonus but not required provided you can demonstrate a high degree of technical skills
- Pass background check